Table of Contents
Your privacy is critically important to us. At Slavina Marketing, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information on your website is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines, and permanently deleted.
- We help protect you from overreaching government demands for your personal information.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
Below is our Privacy Notice, which incorporates and clarifies these principles and sets out the basis on which any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
What This Notice Covers
This Privacy Notice applies to information that we collect about you when you:
- Use our website, slavinamarketing.com.
- Provide to us in our business relationship with you (for example, in the process of delivering products and services to you).
Throughout this Privacy Notice we’ll refer to our website, and the products and services we provide to you collectively as “Services.”
Below we explain how we collect, use, and share information about you, along with the choices that you have with respect to that information.
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so — for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better.
We collect this information from three sources: if and when you provide information to us, automatically through operating our Services, and from outside sources.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information that you provide to us directly when you communicate with us. For example when you contact Slavina Marketing via email, phone or the contact forms provided on our website. We will additionally process and save the data that you have provided (typically your name, job title, email address and, possibly, your phone number) in order to answer your questions, prepare a proposal for work and deliver services to you. User data may be saved in a customer relationship management system (CRM system) or some comparable system.
You may also provide us with information when you respond to surveys, communicate with us about a support question, or sign up for a newsletter. When you communicate with us via form, email, phone, or otherwise, we may store a copy of our communications (including any call recordings as permitted by applicable law).
Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
- Log information: Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, including the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information.
- Usage information: We collect information about your usage of our Services. For example, we collect information about ). what happens when you use our Services (e.g., page views and form submission) along with information about your device (e.g., screen size, name of cellular network, and mobile device manufacturer). We use this information to, for example, provide our Services to you, get insights on how people use our Services so we can make our Services better, and understand and make predictions about user retention.
- Location information: We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, calculate how many people visit our Services from certain geographic regions. We may also collect information about your precise location via our mobile apps (like when you post a photograph with location information) if you allow us to do so through your mobile device operating system’s permissions.
- Interactions with other users’ sites: We collect some information about your interactions with other users’ sites while you are logged in to your account with us, such as your “Likes” and the fact that you commented on a particular post, so that we can, for example, recommend posts we think may interest you.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also get information about you from other sources. For example:
The information we receive depends on which services you use or authorize and what options are available.
How and Why We Use Information
Purposes for Using Information
We use information about you for the purposes listed below:
- To provide our Services. For example, respond to enquiries, requests and feedback .
- To market our Services and measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our marketing. For example, by targeting our marketing messages to groups of our users (like those who have been users for a certain length of time), advertising our Services, analysing the results of our marketing campaigns (like how many people purchased a package after receiving a marketing message), and understanding and forecasting user retention.
- To protect our Services, our users, and the public. For example, by detecting security incidents; detecting and protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; fighting spam; complying with our legal obligations; and protecting the rights and property of Slavina Marketing and others, which may result in us, for example, declining a transaction or terminating Services.
- To fix problems with our Services. For example, by monitoring, debugging, repairing, and preventing issues.
- To customize the user experience. For example, to personalize your experience by serving you relevant notifications and advertisements for our Services, recommending content through our Reader post suggestions.
- To communicate with you. For example, by emailing you to ask for your feedback, share tips for getting the most out of our products, or keep you up to date on Slavina Marketing. If you don’t want to hear from us, you can opt out of marketing communications at any time. (If you opt out, we’ll still send you important updates relating to your transactions with Slavina Marketing.)
Legal Bases for Collecting and Using Information
A note here for those in the European Union about our legal grounds for processing information about you under EU data protection laws, which is that our use of your information is based on the grounds that:
(1) The use is necessary in order to fulfill our commitments to you under the applicable terms of service or other agreements with you— for example, in order to deliver Services requested by you or charge you for a paid package; or
(2) The use is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation; or
(3) The use is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or those of another person; or
(4) We have a legitimate interest in using your information — for example, to provide and update our Services; to improve our Services so that we can offer you an even better user experience; to safeguard our Services; to communicate with you; to measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising; and to understand our user retention and attrition; to monitor and prevent any problems with our Services; and to personalize your experience; or
(5) You have given us your consent — for example before we place certain cookies on your device and access and analyse them later on, as described in our Cookie Notice.
How We Share Information
We share information about you in limited circumstances, and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy. These are spelled out below:
- Independent contractors: We may disclose information about you to independent contractors who need the information to help us provide our Services or process the information on our behalf. We require our independent contractors to follow this Privacy Notice for any personal information that we share with them.
- Third-party vendors: We may share information about you with third-party vendors who need the information in order to provide their services to us. This includes vendors that help us provide our Services to you (like WPForms, which provides the forms on slavinamarketing.com, WordPress’ cloud storage services, email delivery services that help us stay in touch with you, customer chat that help us communicate with you,); those that assist us with our marketing efforts (e.g., by providing tools for identifying a specific marketing target group or improving our marketing campaigns, and by placing ads to market our services); those that help us understand and enhance our Services (like analytics providers); Other vendors are listed in our more specific policies (e.g. our Cookie Notice).
- Legal and regulatory requirements: We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
- To protect rights,, and others: We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the rights of Slavina Marketing, third parties, or the public at large.
- With your consent: We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction. For example, we may share your information with third parties when you authorize us to do so, like when you use a social media service through our Publicize feature.
- Aggregated or de-identified information: We may share information that has been aggregated or de-identified, so that it can no longer reasonably be used to identify you. For instance, we may publish aggregate statistics about the use of our Services..
We do not sell our users’ data. We aren’t a data broker, we don’t sell your personal information to data brokers, and we don’t sell your information to other companies that want to spam you with marketing emails.
Information Shared Publicly
Information that you choose to make public is disclosed publicly.
That means information like your name, company and job title that you have provided to us for testimonials or case studies and your “Likes” and comments on this Site.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Data
We will hold your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for. To determine the appropriate retention period we consider the amount, the nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risks of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure, the purposes and whether we can achieve those purposes by other means. We will delete your data if they are no longer being needed for the purposes for which they were collected.
Please note that this Privacy Notice only covers the collection of information by Slavina Marketing, and does not cover the collection by any third party.
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so.
You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
- Opt out of marketing communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us. Just follow the instructions in those communications or let us know. If you opt out of promotional communications, we may still send you other communications, like those about Services requested by youand legal notices.
- Set your browser to reject cookies: At this time, Slavina Marketing does not respond to “do not track” signals across all of our Services. However, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies before using slavinamarketing.com, with the drawback that certain features of Slavina Marketing’s websites may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
If you are located in certain parts of the world, including California and countries that fall under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (aka the “GDPR”), you may have certain rights regarding your personal information, like the right to request access to or deletion of your data.
European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are located in a country that falls under the scope of the GDPR, data protection laws give you certain rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data; and
- Request portability of your personal data.
You also have the right to make a complaint to a government supervisory authority.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
You can find more information about what we collect and sources of that information in the Information We Collect section above.
We collect personal information for the business and commercial purposes described in the How and Why We Use Information section. And we share this information with the categories of third parties described in the Sharing Information section.
If you are a California resident, you have additional rights under the CCPA, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the right to:
- Request to know the categories of personal information we collect, the categories of business or commercial purpose for collecting and using it, the categories of sources from which the information came, the categories of third parties we share it with, and the specific pieces of information we collect about you;
- Request deletion of personal information we collect or maintain;
- Opt out of any sale of personal information; and
- Not receive discriminatory treatment for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
Contacting Us About These Rights
You can usually access, correct, or delete your personal data using your account settings and tools that we offer, but if you aren’t able to or you’d like to contact us about one of the other rights, scroll down to “How to Reach Us” to, well, find out how to reach us.
When you contact us about one of your rights under this section, we’ll need to verify that you are the right person before we disclose or delete anything. For example, if you are a user, we will need you to contact us from the email address on our database associated with you. You can also designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf by giving us written authorisation. We may still require you to verify your identity with us.
Controllers and Responsible Companies
Slavina Marketing, Unit 92316, PO Box 6945, London, W1A 6US, UK acts as the data controller of personal information, which means that they are the company responsible for processing that information, based on the particular service and the location of the individual using our Services.
How to Reach Us
Other Things You Should Know
Privacy Notice Changes
Although most changes are likely to be minor, Slavina Marketing may change its Privacy Notice from time to time. Slavina Marketing encourages visitors to frequently check this page for any changes to its Privacy Notice. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the change log below, and, in some cases, we may provide additional notice (like adding a statement to our homepage or sending you a notification through email). Your further use of the Services after a change to our Privacy Notice will be subject to the updated policy.
Other Information and Resources
No changes made yet.